1. Do you offer a free first consultation?
Yes. We are happy to meet with you free of charge to discuss your concerns and how we can help.
2. Can you guarantee I will get the results I want?
No. We cannot guarantee the outcome of any investigation. However, we can guarantee that your matter will be handled in a most professional manner and at the highest possible standard.
3. If I do not get the answer I want do I still have to pay?
Yes. You are paying for an investigation/surveillance to be conducted irrespective of the outcome which cannot be controlled by us. You pay for our time and expertise.
4. Will I need to pay some money up front?
Yes. You will be required to pay a retainer usually around 50% of the estimated total cost for the job. The remainder is required to be paid on completion.
5. How your private investigator works ?
Initially we will discuss the problems that are being faced by our clients, either by meeting in person or by telephone call. After that we discussed the matter of how the solution and the tariff in solving the problem.
6. How much do your services cost ?
Each case has a different level of handling and difficulty in order to solve it. You can consult us in advance for the problem you are having, and sometimes in some cases, we can provide services for free * / just by paying for accommodation.
7. Will anyone else know that the investigation is being done and that I have hired you?
No. All our client dealings are strictly private and confidential.